Directory Submission Guidelines
We encourage you to share your opinions by submitting video reviews for any Apple product, accessory, or App Store application. Video reviews may influence customers to make purchase decisions, so please be mindful of this when recording your review. You may submit a video review for any Apple product that you have purchased or have extensive experience and/or knowledge with.
How to Submit a Video Review:
- Click “Submit Your Video Review”
- Complete the Submission Form
- Click “Submit”
All reviews must be approved by AppleVideoReviews.com before they will be added to the directory.
These Review Guidelines describe the proper kinds of conduct along with prohibited practices and content. We reserve the right to modify these Guidelines at any time, effective upon posting. When submitting a video review you agree to abide by these Guidelines as modified from time to time. Any violation of these Guidelines could result in the removal of your review. If you want to report any violations of these Guidelines, please e-mail to: email@example.com
Reviews enable people to share information about their opinions regarding various products and services. We cannot and do not warrant, verify, or guarantee the quality, accuracy, or integrity of information contained in your review. You understand that you shall remain solely liable for any and all information that you provide.
Prohibited Content or Activities
Our Reviews Directory may be used for lawful purposes only. We reserve the right to restrict or remove any and all content that we determine in our sole discretion is harmful to our goodwill, to other AppleVideoReviews.com users, or to any third party. The following conduct is prohibited:
- Any content that would violate, or would facilitate the violation of, any applicable law, regulation, or AppleVideoReviews.com policy.
- Any content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
- Any content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- The impersonation of any person or entity.
Tips for Recording a Great Review
- Include the Why: the best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Feel free to talk about related products and how this item compares to them.
- Be Specific: your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. We also recommend you provide a brief introduction.
- Stay On-Topic: your review should only include relevant information for the product being reviewed.
- Be Sincere: we welcome your honest opinion about the product–positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all relevant information can influence a customer’s buying decisions.
- Full Disclosure: if you are affiliated with a product or a competing product, please clearly and conspicuously disclose how you are affiliated.
While we appreciate your time and contributions, we reserve the right to remove reviews at any time.